MAINE knits is finally winging its way toward your hands! And I don't know about you, but I've got a checklist of patterns from MAINE knits that I want to knit for myself! (It might be all of them.) So let's Knit Along! Here are the details:
- Knit any pattern from MAINE knits!
- Cast on anytime- as soon as you get your book!
- Post your UFO's and FO's in the Thread & Ladle Ravelry Group, or in Instagram
- Use the hashtag #MAINEknitsKAL on Instagram
- Post your FO's by March 31st to be eligible for the prize.
- Two prizes will be chosen from posted FO's: one from the Ravelry group and one from the hashtag on Instagram.
- HAVE FUN!
Some other news...
For those of you waiting to purchase the book, it is now available in my SHOP.
ALSO, in exciting news, the limited yarn used for the Broadturn Hap is available from Maine Twist. I can't say enough good things about this yarn! It's a really lovely blend of Maine raised Alpaca, Romeldale and Silk, spun in Maine! Go grab it up before it disappears!
It takes a long time to make a book. The best part is just beginning though; seeing what you all create from it! Can't wait to see what you all make...