- proudest accomplishment: my wedding dress, definitely
- most loved item: above pictured quilting weight cotton dress, made from this pattern that I would wear for every special occasion from now until eternity, I love it that much.
- most frequently worn item: currently the yellow dress pictured in last week's post
- thing you saved up for: I don't spend money on clothes - splurging for me is spending $10 on a second hand item rather than $5. Though lately I'm more apt to spend money on nicer fabric when I take the time to sew new garments.
- investment pieces: Shoes! While I don't spend money on clothes, I certainly do ask for shoes when I need them, and always ones that will last.
- thing you worked a long time on: hard to say... my wedding dress again?
- oldest thing that’s still in rotation: my high school Birkenstock sandals.
My brain has been buzzing with all this slow fashion discussion. And while I'm just popping in now to share some tidbits, next week I'll have lots to say on the topic of WORN.